Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A pulse

I'm still alive and kicking...

Yeah, so I've been inactive lately...

But I'm still here, I tells you! For the few (if any) who read my words, don't give up on me. In the shadow of my mountain of homework, the last mound of earth between myself and bliss, I stand firm with faith and conviction that I'll come out of this one alright. Prayers work greater wonders than well-wishings and mutual pity parties, and as such are immensely appreciated.

I wish I had more time to stay and chat, I feel inspiration tickling the tips of my fingers as I am torn between free thought and mental conformity manifested in an evil essay outline. Good will prevail in the long run, but the short term is dictated by due dates and passing grades. If only inspiration would take a number, patiently awaiting the conclusion of this semester to encourage me to write when time is more readily available. We shall see.

Until then, prayer. Prayer for focus, for attentiveness, for motivation, for that extra push when I know I've done all I can do, but haven't begun to let God do His work in me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment