Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspiration

Inspiration is my telos. It is my end goal, it is my ideal, it is my sanctuary. I yearn to reside in a constant state of inspiration, but not to accept simply basking in its enlightenment. Much more than that, I wish to redefine it; to enhance and grow the very concept into something of unfathomable potency. I desire it to encompass my entire being, to flow in me and through me to the point where we are one. I hope to be the vessel through which it works as it crafts and speaks through me. Inspiration is no more a stagnant thing than life itself. I wish to not only be part of the process, but to BE the process. If my life is nothing more than a step in the way of progressing this concept, I'll have accomplished my goal; I'll be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment