Friday, April 23, 2010

Playing With Fire

I want my words to ignite your soul, my thoughts to be the match stick striking up conversation and illumination in dark places. My passion knows no limits; a blazing inferno of concentrated determination dancing over didactic discussions of deeper meaning. As fire is not without fuel, so too do I require a steady supply of incendiaries capable of inciting the explosive growth of this constant conflagration. Sparked simply by a suggestion, caused by a question, resulting from a request; conversation is the very fuel which feeds this endless ignition.

For just as I so sorely seek to fan such flames, equally do I require this gust of encouragement. Without your thoughts, ideas and reflections I am but an empty hearth; a gaping desolate display of unattended potential. Place within me the components, set a spark, fan the flames, and before your eyes will burn a fire of unequivical brilliance. An insatiable bursting of fercious flames, ever hungering for the taste of knowledge. For this fire is not the sum of my lowly match and the fuel of a single thought. No, this is the inferno of innovation; the inferno of all inginuity and intelligence being collectively spread over all who seek its illumination and warmth. It has arisen as more than the sum of its parts, but can be traced back to that initial spark. One spark to start an endless inferno, anyone need a light?

No comments:

Post a Comment