Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rambling

On a beautiful day such as today, to waste time in petty rhyme seems trivial. On a beautiful day such as today, to watch hours waste away seems criminal. On a beautiful day such as today, to share my mind's work in kneejerk fashion, with lyrical passion and instant expression in points of digression is perhaps the only way to truly live. Transcribing cognitive snapshots of my mind's work, painting prose through the recordable means of documentation, etching thoughts from caverns of unused potential, my brain is alive and enjoying the sunshine of its dreamful existence. Every day is beautiful, every moment a chance to relish in the natural beauty that is existence; whether rain or snow plagues the earth on which I stand, when I return to this space of reflection the sun shines through. When I stop to consider consideration and cease the cessation of thoughtlessness, the darkest days are illuminated from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment