Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In the beginning...

Late nights seem to have me in a trance, dragging me back to the same old routines. Low battery, says my laptop, I hear that. Looks like we're both being kept up. It used to be that I'd be up with stuff to find the negatives in, and then reasons pleanty to be feeling low. I guess now that I'm missing those things, I'm sort of missing those things, you know?

Strange thought, but I guess you can't miss the past in patches. Nostalgia isn't exclusive for me, it sweeps up everything I've left behind and kicks the memories around in my head. You know what, maybe I'll be motivated and start up a blog. Yes, this will be it, as I write this now, I am going to do it.

Clever name, clever name, from where may I draw my inspiration? Naming things that i write is always such a cheesy activity for me. It always ends up being the process of "how can I make an obvious idea more obvious" or "HA, I'm so ironic". Lets see...bah. Settled it...appropriate title I guess.

Now it's just a matter of actually posting and whatnot. I've developed the ability to predict my procrastination, with quite some accuracy I might add. Here's hoping I won't put this back-burner project further back. I really think a writing hobby is somewhat of a necessity for me to maintain focus and consciousness during my times of extreme boredom. Furthermore, I like to blog, and enjoy reading past thoughts and ideas.

Anyone else ever get that odd inclination to want to capitalize random words mid-sentence? No? Just me? Okay, welcome to my madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment