Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dig a little deeper...

In those moments of silence, the times of small talk and discussion, the many occasions of repetitive, unfocused conversation remember this expression.

While my heart beats loud and rapidly inside every moment we spend together, all you may feel is a faint pulse to the silent sound of its work.

While I sit in silence, and my love appears dormant in its slumberous state know that with one look you awaken my soul to its state of enamored expression.

While the pains of the possibility of our partition are enough to paralyze, I am kept in constant mobility by the comfort of our condition.

You see, while I appear confident, calm and collected on the surface, my mind is hectic, scattered, and confused. There is no order in love; no rules or structure to be followed. You cannot comprehend it by what you see, only what you feel.

If ever I fail to communicate my feelings accurately, don't let my confusion prevent you from recognizing the signs of my chaotic love.

For when I wake, when I move, even with every beat of my heart I am shouting expressions of my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment